Building on Traditions Since 1957
Investing in Pleasantview's future is crucial, as it is with any non-profit organization. This campaign is a multi-million-dollar endeavor to add Assisted Living (AL) and Chronic Confusion or a Dementing Illness (CCDI) - commonly known as Memory Care - facilities, plus additional services. Funding for the project will come from the generosity of the Pleasantview Community as well as via lending sources.
Construction and renovation efforts will begin in 2021, and will include 28 AL units and 16 CCDI units . . . relocation of our commercial kitchen, additional Medicare suites, and the relocation of several other services currently offered. Completion dates are expected sometime in 2022. For more information on the following aspects of the project, please click on the following links:
- Campus Presentation: renderings and sketches of the planned improvements
- Naming Opportunities: opportunities to honor loved ones by contribution at various levels
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campaign Letter of Intent: complete this page to make a financial commitment to the project
- Donate: make a commitment to our campaign via our website
Thank you for your support of Pleasantview; together we can continue to build on our excellent tradition of quality care!
For further information, please contact drector of Advancement Larry Swartzendruber at 319-656-2421, ext. 149 or LSwartzendruber@pvkalona.com; or Executive Director Jeffrey Schmidt at 319-656-2421, ext. 112 or JSchmidt@pvkalona.com.